Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Scarlet Cupcake

Drama Tech was great (once again)....I painted the background thingy with Satomi and Sarah- only I had to use a ladder to paint because I was too short :I. Meanwhile, Nathalia and Cailyn made "sandwich" props....a.k.a a piece of foam covered in brown scraps. It's quite appetizing :)

Ha. Not really.

Anyways, I came home and realized my family was making cupcakes for my sister's carnival tomorrow........about 70 CUPCAKES!!!! 70 paper cups of SHEER JOY AND HAPPINESS. It was heaven- I was surrounded by all sorts of cupcakes! There were chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet!!! And lots of SPRINKLES! Of dinosaurs and stars and dots and all sorts of wonderful miniature bodies of sugar!!!! EUREKA!

Yeah, so y'all might be wondering where the above title came from....

I was sitting with my wonderful cucpakes and my sister picks one up and says "Sissy, look at this Scarlet Cupcake!"

AND THEN A EUREKA MOMENT HAPPENED IN MY HEAD!

I was like "Cupcake! Scarlet! Letter! Geraghty! English Class! Eureka!"= my thought process

...English class was great today- lots of analyzing/finding the meaning of EACH sentence of EACH chapter. It's quite a brilliant book, ya know- even though it can be "creepy".


Anyways, I thought you would all like to hear my Scarlet Cupcake Eureka Moment. So there it was....O_o

Oh btw, I'm going to the Vball game tmrw...anyone care to join? :)

I'd love to continue writing, but my mother just told my sister- "I hate dealing with little people."

I need to go correct that statement and defend the little people of the world.

I WILL RETURN! DO NOT FEAR! (hehe- that's what a hero would say)

No comments:

Post a Comment