Monday, October 18, 2010

track 17

Isn't that annoying when a really good song on your ipod is playing and the title is track 17 with no artist or album? So you don't what what it is...yeah
Well I don't what what to title this post so there you go.
I have a lot of homework this week. 31 flashcards in theology...great.
And I have to read the scarlet letter but it is only 12 pages so that isn't too bad.
This weekend was fun! Natasha (remember her, that girl that used to go to our school but maybe you forgot because she NEVER VISITS *hint hint if she reads this*) yeah she and I went on a photo shoot because as the facebook album says, Kylie needed a portrait. and I'm super happy with them. I really want more so if you want to go on a photo shoot with me and get some pictures that are fabulous (only not but whatever :P) then you should definitely call me. And I need money so I'll charge based on donation. no less then a dollar. I am going to be rich.

only not.

I'm wearing my fuzzy Christmas fleece penguin pajamas! yay!

My mom bought me a truffle shaped like an owl today. It's super adorable.
I love my moms. They rock.
Haha so today we were talking about gay marriage in history and someone was like:
-well is the Christian religion says they shouldn't be married then they should respect that and get married somewhere outside of the church.
my question: Shouldn't humans define their religion instead of their religion defining them, specifically restricting their right to marry whoever they love?
Leave comments :)

yeah. so that was great.

what else. oh I want a mac. they are pretty.


well I should go study for theology/read/call Rachel.
Love you all-ways! (get it.)

Ciao! *K

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES! i totally agree! Gay marriage is a perfectly acceptable thing!
    And, if you are going to take the words of our forefathers to heart- that all humans are entitled to certain unalienable rights, Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness- and marriage is defined as a pursuit of happiness, then homosexual people have the right to marriage!
    Its all of this homo-phobia that people have that is totally illogical and biased.
    GO GAY RIGHTS!!!

    and thats about all i have to say for now.

    P.S. I have to meet your moms...

    ReplyDelete