Saturday, October 23, 2010

Nathalia: I'm still posting today, sorry :)

I know I posted yesterday as well, but oh well. I think we should be able to post REALLY important things (or just really pertinent things) that are not on our day.

It's Saturday and I am sitting in the Mercer Island community center. Here is a list of things happening.

1) My Ke$ha costume parts came yesterday and I am 5/8 done with getting the pieces!

2) I just finished my LAST driver's ed class and drive thank God.

3) The magazine came that my photo was published in but the colors got skewed up. Great.

4) My sissy is thirteen today! Can you believe it?

5) I have officially started writing my AP paper. I have about six lines. I have to have a finished rough draft if I want to make plans on Halloween. It's going to be a loooong week.

Katie's Weekly Challenge: Start your AP paper.

Song of the Week: Animal by Neon Trees. And your Love Is My Drug by Ke$ha.

KE$HA. OH MY FREAKING GOD!

(Some kids behind me are playing on Club Penguin... haha)

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

4 comments:

  1. OKAY. I think NO posting unless it is your day - otherwise it is too scrambled! There's not a point of having days if you just post whenever. Even if it is really important, save it until your day or ask whoever is posting that day to put it up for you. All the random posts are driving me insane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or you could trade days with someone? But lets keep it to one post a week s'il vous plait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be sorry, its not a big deal. I just think some consistency is important. But it's really up to Cailyn, as this is her blog.

    ReplyDelete