Wednesday, April 6, 2011

C eh N eh D eh

ahahah that's where I am today.

Right now I am in Canada. I really like Canada. And most Canadians. Cough.

I went skiing the past two days and today. Snow = amazing. Powder = amazinger.

I love skiing. Kylie, we need to go together some time, yah?

I am very uninspired today. Sorry. But we are trying to get the entire month of April with everyone posting kay? Unless you have a really good reason for not doing it. Like dying. Or really late sports games. Or breaking all your fingers. You get the point.

Okay... anyway...
Pet Peeves? umm
1. When people ask you something they can find themselves. I do it all the time (which makes it more annoying... sorry if I ever do it to you). It's like, I'm busy too, look at the stupid schedule.
2. Hypocrites (which I unfortunately am)
3. When people try to be something they're not
4. MARKERS MUST BE IN RAINBOW ORDER GAA!

Joke (sorry, as I said I'm uninspired):
YER FACE.
(I said this to Kelly the other day and my mom was near by, and she was like "whaat?"... she doesn't understand the beauty of "yer face" jokes :( )

Ahaha on the subject of my title for this post. I'm guessing you all already know this joke, but it always makes me laugh anyway. If you don't, comment and I'll tell you later. Eh?

Over and Out.
Cheers,
Ellen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment