Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pet Peeves

Ok i know I already did this post a while back, but i have two new ones to add to my list:
1) When i cannot see the food I am eating (like it's too dark in the room)
2) the game rook.
Catherine and I just spend an hour trying to learn this game. the directions were super confusing and it didn't make sense at all. Here's part of the directions:

Bidding: players bid for the privilege of choosing a trump card. there is a great advantage of being the player who chooses the trump color. since a trump card can capture any other card of any other color. your opening bid must be at least 70 points. bids must be divisible by 5 such as 70, 75, 80. you are bidding the number of points from counters you think you and your partner will be able to capture with your hands provided you are able to name the color that will be trump. if you captured all counters you would score 120 points. You should remember there is always a risk when you take that bid!

OK so what?
Like seriously. what.

And this is how the direction START!
like what is a trump? or a counter? or a bid? what?
and then after trying to figure that out for like 30 minutes Catherine foun this thing on the freaking BACK of the directions that's like:
'Card playing terms for new players"

WELL. YOU COULD HAVE SAID THAT EARLIER.
------------------------
It still didn't help.
so we, being the determined people we are, went to our best recourse. Youtube. and found this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OmDKWsibLc
20 points if you can tel;l me what he is even saying at the beginning of this video.
------------------------
Catherine says: 'That's so dumb. I hate this game. It ruined my whole day. I'm gunna cry. I'm going to bury it. in a hole.'
------------------------
Yeah so cool.
anyways.
Dress:

Okay I seriously think I am going through glee with drawl. they need, like, pills for this. My inner mantra right now is "seven days. seven days. seven days..." I am going to kill somebody if there is no Klaine in the next episode. no joke. >:|
------------------------
What else is new?
------------------------
Oh i got 30$ to itunes for my birthday. Even though I just spent, like, a mole of dollars on Glee songs. (ahh chemistry is getting to me.)
------------------------
Speaking of Chemistry. Do you guys think its ok if i get a piece of cardboard, and put a sign near the from that says 'invisi-mole'? or will she not accept that?
I think she should. she can't prove it isn't there. heh.
------------------------
So this weekend Katie and i house-sitted 18 alpacas. they were adorable. except this brown one with buck teeth that looked like it was judging me the entire time. Then Blainey sent me a text that said "Courage...against the Alpacas".
------------------------
I LOVE YOU BLAINEEEEEEEEEE <3
------------------------
What else?
------------------------
Oh I have an addiction. to Tea's Tea. just saying.
------------------------
Man, my life is pretty boring at the present.
I'm at the Island right now. Be jealous. And I'm turning 16 Thursday :) so that's fun.
------------------------
Listening to Glee right now. Raise Your Glass to be exact. love. love. love.

Cailyn, I think we are too obsessed.
We should go to, like a support group or something.
------------------------
Hello my name is Kylie Kurt Aberle, and I am a glee addict.
------------------------
Pretzel mms are yummy.
------------------------
Ok I gtg, see you guys Saturday/Monday!
Lots of love,

-Porcelain-
and like my boyfriend, I didn't edit. deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment