Friday, April 8, 2011

Crickets...

Hey everyone sorry for posting so late. Posting from my phone right now so this will be short.

Hope everyone enjoyed their week off. I know I accomplished a lot. Just thinking ahead ... We have less than a month until the AP exam. Ahhh!!! Mini freak out. Ok, I'm an awful person for bringing that up... Nevermind.

There are some really annoying crickets chirping outside my window, making it hard to fall asleep. Grr. Shut up crickets. Play your music somewhere else. I wish a chameleon would eat you. Bwahahaa! That makes me think of pascal from the movie Tangled. I love that movie!!! Just bought the soundtrack to it today :)



Ugh! Now there is a frog outside making its loud ribbit noises! Grr. Maybe it ate the crickets... Hehe.


Well toodles- I'm off to bed now!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment