Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's break... yeah...

What am I doing?

Listening to Good Charlotte

Cleaning my room (like, intense)

Fighting with my sister, who told me that things will be clean if it kills her. Um...

Avoiding my dad, who pretended to sneeze on me because of took a bite out of something that was my sister's

Kind of not really avoiding my mom

I really want it to be softball practice. I need structure. I kind of don't like breaks. But I like not having homework. But I need something to do!

I really want to be on an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean with Palm Trees and sunshine.

And not in Seattle.

I wish I was in ceramics class.

Do I honestly look younger than everyone else in the grade? People need to stop making fun of the fact that I look thirteen because it's not funny.

Katie's Weekly Challenge ---> clean out all of your old junk

Song of the Week ---> The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars

Katie --- out. MWAH.

1 comment:

  1. No Katie, you do not look younger than anyone else in the grade. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete