Saturday, April 9, 2011

It looks like it's my turn to post again.

Well. It's Saturday. Sat-ur-day.

(And Sunday comes afterwards lawl)

If we're on the subject of pet peeves, mine is when I'm having a perfectly good day ad then someone or something happens and it's ruined. Like yesterday. I was having a great day with Megan, my best friend came over, and then my mom decided it would be a great time to give me another talk about applying myself and dedication. Absolute bull shit.

I've come to wonder if maybe the people who piss us off most in the world are actually right and I'm the one who needs to rethink situation. Maybe sometimes people are just so biased that they will never ever see the world from another's point of view.

This AP exam is stressing me out. It's in three weeks. I'm screwed. I had a panic attack slash mental breakdown about it today (not helped by my ever so enthusiastic mother). Sometimes I feel like this kinds of things shouldn't be mentioned on the internet. Who reads this anyways?

Whatever. I will survive. I will study and PASS THIS TEST. My goal is to get at least a 4. I think that's doable.

I want my grade on my research paper...

I want more songs to play on the guitar...

Katie's weekly challenge ---> eat your vegetables.

Song of the Week ---> My Body by Young the Giant

Katie ---> out. MWAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment